Woodlot Christian Preschool
Woodlot Christian Preschool is dedicated to helping children develop a healthy relationship with their friends, family, and God. We provide a comprehensive curriculum that helps children develop social, emotional, physical, and cognitive skills in preparation for kindergarten. As an independent, interdenominational Christian school, it welcomes all races and creeds. Judeo-Christian values are taught encouraging children to be respectful of others and self-confident.
We believe children gain an eagerness to learn where there is an atmosphere of love and joy.
Using a multi-sensory approach to teaching, we prepare children for kindergarten by providing a wide variety of fun enriching activities to develop skills in the areas of literacy, math, science, the arts, music and physical health.
Books including Bible stories, storytelling, drama, and poetry are used to develop phonetic awareness, phonics, and word knowledge. Those entering Kindergarten are given the SRA Open Court Reading curriculum to help develop reading skills. Children take home decodable books weekly to build confidence in reading sight words and advancing their literacy skills.
We help children develop a sense of responsibility in caring for our community and physical environment.
- Morning session 9 AM to 11:45 AM
- Full day program 9 AM to 3 PM includes lunch as well
- EXTENDED HOURS: Early morning drop off starting at 8:30 AM and late pick until 5 PM
- 5 mornings a week: $8,145 or $740.50 per month based on 11 payments
- 5 full days (9 AM to 3 PM): $16,250* or $1,480 per month based on 11 payments
- Discount Rate for 5 Days, 8:30 AM to 5 PM: $18,800 or $1,709 per month.
- Each extended hour AM or PM: $13.00
Green Room 2 year 9 months-3 years old
Blue Room 3.5-4 years old
Red Room 4-5 years old
4-5 Year Old Class
Yvonne Flores, B.S. Behavior Studies, Concordia College
3.5-4 Year Old Class
AnneMarie DeLeo, A.A. Early Childhood Ed. (Matric.)
Susan Jacob, B.A. Social Work
2.9-3 Year Old Class
Gloria Rodriguez, C.D.A. Westchester Child Care Council